A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) WILL HELP IN SMOOTH TRANSITION
Introduction to GST is a certification programme designed to simplify the basic and advance concepts of GST applicable in India. It contains solved illustrations and practice scenarios enriched with numerous process charts. The programme is highly recommended to those candidates who wants to learn about the GST and understand the new system for indirect taxation.
Medium of Instruction :- Both English & Hindi
- Verifiable digital certificate from Tally.
- 20 hours of learning content.
- Prepared by Tax Experts.
- Online assessment.
- Real time business scenarios.
This Programme Covers all Key Aspects of the GST Taxation System
- What is GST?.
- Supply of Goods and Services.
- Place of Supply.
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Credit Mechanism
- E-way Bills
- Payment of Tax
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Accounts and Other Records
- Tax Rate Structure
- Refund of Tax
- Transition to GST
- Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Job Work
- Non Resident Tax Payer
- Compliance Rating
- GST Practitioner (GSTP)
- GSTN and GSP
- Demands and Recovery
- Appeals and Revision
- Liability to Pay
GST using Tally - ERP 9
It is an advanced level certification for candidates to enhance their knowledge on theory and practice of GST. It aids candidates master the concepts of Goods & Services Tax (GST) and maintain GST compliant records using Tally.
This certification covers:
- Introduction to GST.
- Getting Started with GST (Goods).
- Getting Started with GST (Services).
- Recording Advanced and Adjustment Entries (Goods).
- E-Way bill.
- Generating GST Reports.
- Filing of error free returns.